The Ambassador Committee serves as the official greeters for the Tangipahoa Chamber. They are the first ones to welcome members and prospective members at the ribbon-cuttings and groundbreakings, Leads for Lunch, and After Hours. They also help Chamber staff call on members to make sure they are getting the most out of their Chamber membership.
This prestigious group is selected on a yearly basis. For more information about the Ambassador Committee, call the office at 985-345-4457.
Thank you to these amazing members who currently serve as Ambassadors.
- Ashley Andrews, Foti Financial Services of Hammond
- Linda Boe, Louisiana Federal Credit Union*
- Jennifer Buras, Louisiana Federal Credit Union*
- Robyn Chauff, Hancock Whitney
- Cris Cochran, Southeastern Catering
- Jeff Dameron, Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Co.
- Camilla Dufour, Edward Jones
- Jodee Hoover, Richard Murphy Hospice Foundation
- MaryJo Hoover, RAM Properties
- Kory Krista, North Oaks Health System
- Debi Menasco, Northshore Media
- Jennifer Ricks, Fidelity Bank/NOLA Lending
- Jason Wilson, First Guaranty Bank
- Hunter Yeates, ADDvantage Insurance
*Premier Level Member Benefit: Opportunity to have more than one employee serve as an Ambassador