Committee participation is a benefit of your membership in the Greater Hammond Chamber. Let us introduce you at the meeting that best matches your personal and business interests. Call us at 985-345-4457 or email us and we will call on you as soon as possible.
We are always looking for members to volunteer to serve on the following committees:
- Governmental Affairs Committee - typically meets every first Thursday, 8 a.m.
- Education Committee - meets as needed - Volunteer projects to help our schools are some of our most popular opportunites!
- Ambassador Committee - meet as needed
- Young Professionals Committee - meets quarterly
- Small Business Committee - meets quarterly
Please note that times and locations of our committtee meetings may be adjusted and/or changed as needed.