We love helping our members plan for extra staffing and inventory. Be ready for visitors coming to the greater Hammond area each month. Let's put out the welcome mat and be ready to show them our Tangipahoa hospitality!
Every Saturday in December Hammond Farmer's Market
- December 1-20: Fine and Functional Art Show, Hammond Regional Art Center
- December 1: Beignets with Santa, Rosaryville Spirit Life Center
- December 7-8: Louisiana Renaissance Festival
- December 6: Ponchatoula Christmas Lighting, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- December 6: Independence Christmas Parade, 6:30 p.m.
- December 6: LPO's Yuletide Celebration, Columbia Theatre, 7:30 p.m.
- December 7: Reindeer Run, Cate Square Park
- December 8: Holiday Tea, Hammond Regional Arts Center
- December 8: Christmas Parade of Homes, Amite
- December 9: Kentwood Christmas Parade, 6 p.m.
- December 10: Amite Christmas Parade, 6 p.m.
- December 13-14: The Nutcracker presented by Hammond Ballet Company, Columbia Theatre
- December 14: Ponchatoula Christmas Parade, 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- December 20: Hammond Rotary Christmas Parade, 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- December 21: Loranger Christmas Parade, 2 p.m.