Governmental Affairs Committee
Chairman: Michelle Biggs, Southeastern Louisiana University, Executive Director of Alumni Relations
Staff Liaison: Melissa Bordelon, President & CEO
The Governmental Affairs Committee educates our members on local, parish, state and national issues.
2020 Governmental Affairs Committee
- Michelle Biggs, Southeastern Alumni Association
- Larry Bleakley, Shell Robert Training & Conference Center
- Alvon Brumfield, Louisiana Renaissance Festival
- Jack Catalinotto, Brandon G. Thompson Funeral Home
- Kathy Cusimano, TADAC - Tangipahoa Alcohol & Drug Abuse Council
- Frank DiVittorio, Chehardy Sherman Williams
- Glenda Dobson, Cypress Pointe Hospital
- Elsbet Smith Hollywood, Chehardy Sherman Williams
- Hillory Hracek, Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Co.
- Shawn McWaters, Firehouse Subs
- Dickie Patterson, DWP Strategies, LLC
- Tracy Randazzo, North Oaks Health System
- Guy Recotta, Jr., City Court of Hammond
- Tina Roper, Tangipahoa Parish Government
- Gary Sandifer, New York Life
- Kathy Stuart, Office of U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy
- Belinda Vining Trepagnier, Parishes Supportive Living, Inc.
- Dr. William E. Wheat, Animal Care Center